Experience in action.
About the Studio
Jennifer Fox launched Atomic Fox Design as a creative experiment in 2008, collaborating with clients of all shapes and sizes to make the world a better place. Whether rising to the design challenges of multi-national organizations, non-profits, small businesses, or local artists, the studio runs the graphic-design gamut with 20+ years of experience and focuses on the most appropriate, creative solution to meet both client and user needs.
Recent clients include:
Center for Innovation and Impact (USAID), PATH, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MutinyMutiny, Purely Pilates, Lifelong, Pathfinder, Calvo Waldbaum Dentistry, Another Perfect Crime, World Health Organization, Health Alliance International, Research Triangle Institute, Linksbridge, Jennifer Horwitz Law, Seattle Children's GAPPS Project ...
Skills and services:
- Versatile design for print and web
- Content strategy and branding
- Art direction
- Concept development and implementation
- Technical and character illustration
- User experience design and consulting
- Data visualization and information design
- Design for multiple languages
- Creative team management
- Discovery and scoping consult
- Print buying and technical conduit